Dreams suffering pain





And if I were dead tonight,
where would be your first cry?

Would it be on the phone?
Or while scrambling a piece of note?

Would it be on your way to home?
Or after I am buried?

Would it be in your dreams?
Or would you drink all those pain,
and not cry a tear?

And if I made through tonight,
where would you want to kiss me
one more time?

Would it on my eyes?
Or would you just blink your eyes?

Would you peck my cheeks?
Or pull them softly?

Would you kiss my lips?
Or mouth a ‘Thank you, God’
on my behalf?

And if I faded away,
would you come to take me away?

Would you make through
the limbo?
Or would you just
bid me a final goodbye?

What will I leave behind? I ask.
And I look back in the past,
and I see nothing good,
but pain and suffering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulwama

what is love?

Time zone